The Senate, University of Ibadan Medical Students’ Association.
RESOLUTIONS OF THE SENATE MEETING WHICH HELD ON THE 7TH OF OCTOBER, 2017 AT FAMEWO COMMON ROOM (F.C.R.), ALEXANDER BROWN HALL (A.B.H.), UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL, IBADAN.
Meeting commenced at 1:13pm. ⏱
37 senators were present.
5 senators sent in notices of absence.
– The Vice President and Senator Akinnuoye from the 200 Level constituency were sworn in. Mr. Yakubu Momoh of the 200 Level constituency was Co-opted.
– Launching of UIMSA official website was said to take place immediately after the meeting.
– NiMSA health week was said not to have held due to some unknown reasons.
-The proposed date for the NiMSA general assembly was said to be the first week of November.
-Deliberation was said to be ongoing about the renovation of Alexander Brown Hall and the update will be passed across as soon as possible.
– Report of the budget committee was presented and the corrected version was adopted.
– Report of the inventory committee was presented and the corrected version was adopted.
– The Executive budget was presented and the corrected version was adopted.
– The budgets of press organizations were presented and adopted.
– All constituencies are doing well.
Meeting ended at 5:05pm.
Deputy Senate Registrar
©8th October, 2017